Thursday, December 17, 2009

the beginning

Hmmm, I love reading blogs, however, my desire to have one has never appealed to me. As of late, my head has been a jumbled mess. I'm getting older and I'm realizing more and more each day how lost I am. My desire to continue in my high paying overwhelmingly simple bartending job is gone. I make, on average, $45 an hour. It is truly the easiest money I have ever made. It is also the most unfulfilling career on the planet. I deal with drunks and drama on a regular basis. Yes, my bar is vegan, but that's the closest to my dreams my job gets.

Anyone who knows me is aware of my affinity towards animal rights. I want to save animals. I want to spend my life protecting the voiceless. To be more specific, I want to save food animals. Although I regularly protest the circus and have stood a bit under dressed in a busy storefront for fur, my focus are the most ignored animals out there. I want to stand up for the "beef," "pork," "veal," etc of the world.

That is what this blog is about. It is a way for me to get my head straight. It will hopefully be a way to focus... I need to focus....

No comments:

Post a Comment